Personalized learning that suits your learning pace, individual needs and interests!
The personalized learning format allows you to study one subject at a time and work at your own speed.
Year-round schedule. You can start NOW!
We operate on a year-round schedule. You can enroll at any time. No need to wait for a new school term.
NO cost to the student!
- Our program is specifically intended for students who are no longer a part of the traditional high school setting.
- We offer a personalized learning format. You study one class at a time and work at your own speed.
- We allow the student to make up incomplete classes and to move toward graduation.
- We offer classes available from morning to afternoon
- Our resource centers are conveniently located along established city bus routes.
- Online Classes
- Small Group Instruction
- WASC Accredited
- A-G Core Courses
Amb. Phillip V. Sanchez II Public Charter School takes the social emotional learning of its staff, students, and stakeholders very seriously. One of our goals is to insure that all elements of the school operate through a trauma informed lens. We all go through adverse situations in life, and we know that trauma is not the event itself, but how each individual responds to traumatic events. The answer to trauma lies in the ability to develop resiliency, which is the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties. While our independent study model and flexible scheduling are by nature trauma informed, Amb. Phillip V. Sanchez II Public Charter School goes beyond being trauma informed by training all staff on how traumatic events effect learning, and how to develop trauma informed practices within our resource centers. In addition to training, Amb. Phillip V. Sanchez II Public Charter School offers a variety of resiliency programs and classes for students to take advantage of. Please ask a teacher or staff member about our resiliency programs.